Monday, May 20, 2013

Random Thoughts on Allergies

I've had allergies all of my life. On tip of that i have Asthma. There are a lot of things I feel like have never been explained to me, my goal here is to research these questions and give answers to these questions to hopefully make sense to others!

First up. I've noticed that if I exercise my sinuses clear up during running. Why does this happen? How can we duplicate this behavior outside of exercise? Maybe one day we will have the answer to these questions, if you are an allergist or someone who has studied this type of information, I would love your feedback, as well as any opportunities to do research together. I'm a mess when it comes to allergies, if we can discover some new things using me as a (safe) guinea pig. I'm interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment